-1. A small series covering topics “how to use test cases” and “how to use PageObject/WindowObject/MetroPageObject pattern”.
0. A small series about web automation with Selenium
1. How to start recording script for Metro UI automation (UIAutomaitonSpy is being revised)
2. How to run scripts using both GUI and command-line versions of UIARunner
3. How to obtain test results via UIARunner and the TMX module
4. How to use ScrollPattern and ScrollItemPattern
5. Example or two of testing of Microsoft’s Metro UI applications,
possibly Weather, Sport or a part of Store.
6. How to test help files, part 3 – saving content of pages
7. How to test help files, part 4 – what does F1 bring?
How to test help files, part 2 Improvement to UIAutomationSpy for testing of Metro UI applications