Visit our Metro UI automation page. This post is deprecated.
The version 0.7.11 is out specially for Metro UI testers and developers. There are a couple of improvements to UIAutomationSpy:
- now you can see the full path to a control in terms of the UIAutomation module.
- you can see the same graphically. Okay, just as a tree.
- you do not need UISendKeys anymore. It simply does not ship. Use the Invoke-UIAHotKey cmdlet as shown on the picture
- access the charm? Not a problem!
- finally, how to pull the application menu? Send Win+Z to the Start screen or to an application:
P.S. All the faces on tiles belong to their respective owners.